Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

fucking image verification!

This is an add-on and test following my last post. When I went to publish it, I wasn't able to do it without dealing with one of those image verification things. I could be grateful that Google actually has an audio option, but there is so much background noise behind it, that it is virtually impossible to figure out which blobs of sound are the numbers, and which are the static. These things should be banned. And looking further down this page, I see that I have to do this every single fucking time I want to post. Pardon the explatives, but seriously... Sometimes I just want to move to a deserted technologically-free island far far away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

Someone recently told me how to get around this. There's a Help link near the edit box area for the graphical verification. If you click on that link, a page will come up that describes how Google sometimes mislabels certain blogs as spam, which it probably did for yours. There will be one more of those verification codes that you have to fill in with the nasty audio, and then your email address (if its not there already), and then submit the form. You will get a response within a day or two that will unblock your blog from the Google spam detectors. I agree that it can be most annoying to have to do a verification on your own post. I almost left Blogger over this before someone pointed that Help link out to me. Good luck, :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home